Please allow me to introduce the lolly Puppies Home. I was married to my lovely wife on July 21st, 1989. Through the years the Lord has blessed us with the best two kids that a man and woman could be given. I am a pastor and will soon be opening a new ministry over here. I graduated from seminary in 1990 and have been in the ministry ever since. I have three great loves in my life: My Savior, my family, and my puppies! Thanks for taking a moment to acquaint yourself with the Prestigious’s. We would be glad to share with you our knowledge of these incredible breeds. More importantly, we would be honored to share with you how you could know for sure that you are going to heaven when you die. If you have any doubts about where your soul will spend eternity then please take a moment to read the following Gospel message.
If you have any questions after reading this literature then we would be happy to speak with you about the Lord. Are you 100% sure you are going to heaven? Here is how you can be 100% sure that you are going to Heaven based on what the Bible says:
1. Realize and acknowledge: “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God,” Romans 3:23. Yes, all men, including you, have come short of Heaven because of sin.
2. Realize and acknowledge: “the wages of sin is death,” Romans 6:23. All men die physically, but all men do not die spiritually. You can be born again through Jesus Christ and be saved from the penalty of sin which is an eternal Hell, a place of “fire and brimstone which is the second death,” Revelation 21:8.
3. Realize and acknowledge: “Christ died for our sins,” 1 Corinthians 15:3. Jesus Christ paid the entire price on the cross for your sin. God set the price on sin, which was a perfect sacrifice, and then God Himself gave His own Son to pay the price. No sin is too big for God to forgive.
4. Realize and acknowledge: “the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord,” Romans 6:23. God offers you freely His gift of eternal life. This gift is yours by believing in a risen Christ who arose on the third day and is alive forevermore.
5. Realize and acknowledge: “Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,” Romans 10:13 Whosoever means you. If you by simple faith will trust in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for your soul’s salvation, you can be 100% sure that you are going to heaven. Nothing else will do…not church membership, not baptism, not confirmation, not communion. None of these things can save us from sin. Only Jesus Christ.
6. Realize and acknowledge: Why not pray this prayer… “Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. Forgive me for my sin and come into my heart and save me. I put my trust in you. Thank you for saving me. Amen.”